Optimize Thyroid Function to Improve Metabolism, Mood, Brain Function, and More
Thyroid dysfunction is one of the most under-addressed conditions in medicine today. When the thyroid is low, patients feel fatigued and depressed; they lack motivation, have difficulty losing weight, can’t concentrate, and tend to have more trouble with digestion. If the thyroid is off, the entire system may feel run down. Better thyroid function improves immune function, heart health, metabolism, energy levels, as well as sexual and reproductive health.
Assess Thyroid Gland Activity, Peripheral Conversion of Thyroid Hormone, and Autoantibodies
Routine thyroid tests miss critical information about thyroid health. The Precision Point Diagnostics Comprehensive Thyroid Panel w/Antibodies goes above and beyond routine thyroid tests, which only measure thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and total T4. It gives a comprehensive view of thyroid function by measuring TSH, T3 (free and total), T4 (free and total), and anti-thyroglobulin and thyroid peroxidase antibodies.
- Dry skin and brittle nails
- Feeling tired or weak
- Heavy or irregular menstrual periods
- Increased sensitivity to cold
- Joint pain
- Memory problems or having trouble thinking clearly
- Weight gain
- Difficulty concentrating
- Fine, thin hair and hair loss
- Goiter or thyroid nodules
- Hands may shake; heart may beat fast or breathing problems
- Increased bowel movements
- Irregular menstrual periods in women
- Nervous, moody, weak, or tired
- Sensation of being hot and sweaty or having warm, red, itchy skin
- Sleep problems or restlessness
- Weight loss without change in eating patterns
This profile includes TSH, Free and Total T3, Free and Total T4,
Anti-Thyroglubulin Ab, & Thyroid Peroxidase Ab.