February 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
You’re invited to a live, one-day educational seminar with Dr. Shade of Quicksilver Scientific featuring Dr. Chris Shade and special guest lecturer Dr. Cheryl Burdette from Precision Point Diagnostics.
At this intimate practitioner training, Dr. Shade will lecture on his clinical principles for effective detoxification, and how to successfully implement Quicksilver’s detoxification programs into your practice.
Date & Time: Saturday, February 10, 2024 · 9am – 5:30pm EST
Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30305
Check in starts at 8:30am.
Please note, this is a practitioner event. All levels of practitioner welcome!
- Understanding how toxin exposure and burden creates multi-system biological dysfunction and degeneration, blocking patient progress.
- Why detoxification is a core therapy that should be incorporated into every practice.
- Mastery of Dr. Shade’s principles for proper and effective detoxification.
- What makes Quicksilver Scientific’s detoxification methods unparalleled.
- Explanation of Dr. Shade’s signature detoxification protocols and how to apply them in your practice
- Dr. Burdette’s clinical strategies for addressing detox alongside dysbiosis and autoimmune conditions. (see full talk description below)
By attending this event, you will receive:
- A healthy lunch (vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free options will be available)
- A spiral bound book of Dr. Shade’s and Dr. Burdette’s presentation slides
- Take-home resource materials including a pocket guide of Dr. Shade’s Detoxification Principles
- Additional 10% off wholesale of orders placed at the seminar
- A recording of a previous seminar (sent via email post event)
- Networking opportunities with fellow attendees
- Q&A with Dr. Shade and Dr. Burdette
Seats are limited. In-person event only.
The Gut Detox One, Two Powerful Punch by Dr. Cheryl Burdette
In this talk we will look at the forced dichotomy between when to detox a patient and when to treat their gut. In fact, many strategies we use in each area, can be equally as beneficial in the other. Most strategies are not either detox or gut strategies, but typically have mutual benefit. For example, we know probiotics decrease absorption of various toxins, and also send signals to the liver to improve a balance between Phase I and Phase II. Glutathione can be thought of as a gut strategy because it helps local detoxification at the gut lining, which allows for a more diverse microbiome.
- We will look at general detox strategies with a lens of how they build lining in the gut and help with permeability.
- We will also look at why detoxification is critical in terms of a blanched immune response, focusing on factors that drive autoimmune processes.
- How to walk a patient through detox and gut based health and use these two pillars together to strengthen the clinical response to many inflammatory conditions.
About Dr. Burdette
Dr. Cheryl Burdette, N.D. the cofounder of Precision Point Diagnostics, a laboratory that focuses on gut based health and wellness. There she designs clinical profiles and trains clinicians on their utilization. Precision Point services has an international presence and is distributed in over 15 countries. She is also Director of Education and the Naturopathic Residency program at Progressive Medical, one of the largest integrative clinics in the Southeast. She is on the board of advisors for an Inc.500 supplement company. She is a partner in TheraDura, a physician line distribution in Germany. She serves on IRB boards, is involved in study design and translational research, and has lectured extensively worldwide.
She designed and teaches the clinical curriculum for Origins Incubator, a practice management group, that has helped to launch many successful practitioners. Her passion is teaching about the practices of Integrated and Naturopathic Medicine, to increase awareness of evidenced-based natural therapies, to both rule in and rule out tools that are effective in patient care.
About Dr. Shade:
Christopher Shade, PhD, is the founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific. Dr. Shade’s vast depth and breadth of knowledge, passion for healing, and intuitive understanding of chemistry and biology are reflected in Quicksilver Scientific’s industry-leading detoxification formulations and protocols, state-of-the-art supplement delivery systems, and patented mercury speciation testing.
He has lectured and trained doctors in the US and internationally on the subjects of mercury, environmental toxicities, the human detoxification system, hormones and longevity, and the functional applications of dietary supplements in practice. Dr. Shade continues to focus on the expansion of applying nanoparticle delivery system technology throughout the health and wellness industries to improve human health potential.